Protect your pet’s smile with out Basic Dental Care Plan.
According to the American Veterinary Dental Society, 70% of adult cats and 80% of adult dogs show symptoms of oral disease.
Did you know that regular dental care can prevent some organ problems later in life? Cover all dental essentials for your furry family member plus catch and address oral problems early on.
Our Care Companion Plans make wellness easy. They take the guesswork out of your petu2019s annual care needs and conveniently packages them with predictable costs, additional discounts, and unlimited visits. Pets receive the very best care, with affordable monthly payment options for pet parents.
- Convenient, affordable monthly payment plan options
- State-of-the-art veterinary hospitals and equipment
- Unlimited office calls and examinations for your pet
- Annual preventive and diagnostic testing
- Readily accessible doctor and veterinary teams
Basic Dental Care:
Our Basic Dental Care Plan includes everything from our Best Friend Care Plan (see below) plus our dental cleaning package and a 15% out-of-plan discount. Your dental care plan includes:
- Dental cleaning package with general anesthesia
- Full Mouth x-rays
- Scaling and polishing teeth
- Preanesthetic bloodwork (complete blood count, differential, internal organ screen, and electrolytes)
Two annual comprehensive wellness exam
Unlimited office calls
One comprehensive bloodwork panel (complete blood count, differential, and internal organ chemistry)
One complete urinalysis panel
Two intestinal parasite fecal test
One Heartworm/Lyme/Anaplasma/Ehrlichia tick test (canine)
- One Feline Leukemia/FeLV test (feline)
Two intestinal dewormer doses
All core vaccinations (as needed)
- 15% discount off non-wellness plan services and medications (excludes food)
Explore Our Plans
Ready to get started?
Complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.